02 August 2020

My At Home Classroom Space!


Now that we know we are starting the school year virtually I have started to set up my at home classroom.



A few things I picked up from amazon for my home classroom space. 

AN EASEL

I have ordered the blue one, but they also have it in pink. I love that it is adjustable in height, as well as how far the bottom expands. I am able to put it in a small space. 


MONITOR

I bought an additional monitor to use in addition to my laptop and I absolutely love it. I should have done this a long time ago. It makes so many things so easy instead of going back and fourth between tabs.


NOTEPADS and PENS

If you are a list maker like me you are going to want some awesome notepads and pens. 

This is the exact notebooks I have. I actually have three of these. Sometimes you can find them at TJMax or Marshalls, but I've not been getting out much at all and ordered the last two on amazon.



My FAVORITE PENS and some fun MARKERS for taking notes.




LIGHTING
You may want to invest in a large ring light, but if not you could use a selfie ring light that is much smaller and much cheaper. Just know that if you have glasses there will often be a ring of light in the reflection on your glasses when recording or during a live session. I've gotten used to it and still prefer having the lighting bright and nice for recordings. 

Here's the large ring light that I have used before in our news room at school.



Here's the selfie ring light that is in the picture that I use to light up my face.



TIP FOR VIRTUAL NEWBIES: Sitting in a chair all day is uncomfortable. I considered ordering a seat cushion, but found that a pillow works perfect! 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN