19 July 2015

Five For Friday- July 17


Back To School is right around the corner!
I am excited to link up with DoodleBugs Five For Friday




I've been working in my classroom this past week and lots of people think that it is WAY TOO EARLY! Our preplanning starts July 27th and I am used to having a parapro help me, so I wanted to get a head start with setting up my classroom. 

Here's where I am so far...

 My Color Posters are HERE I have the White Theme (background) as well in my store.
 The Alphabet Posters are HERE


The Shapes and Number posters are from KinderCraze. 


I have some things I would like to do in my classroom this last week before preplanning.
TO DO LIST:

Fabric, borders, and titles on bulletin boards. 
Put remaining curtains up.
Put crates in classroom (that I added fabric and tops to make them into stools)
Print/laminate/cut new lunch choice photos and add them to TPT
Tape numbers on corners of desks.
Reorganize closets and use label maker to label shelves with which supplies go where.
Hang chart for reading and math rotations.
Hot glue burlap around desk.
Print/laminate/cut bathroom passes.

Start thinking about Open House...treat bags? magnets? etc.

I'm sure I'll find tons of other things I would like to do as well, Oh and did I mention I have two Dr. appointments, a meeting with my grade level, a baby shower, my sister and father in laws birthday are all happening this week. So, we will see what actually is accomplished. :)

New Product
I created Library Labels with Real Photos.  HERE

I haven't created the White Theme yet, but they should be up by tonight. :)





I decided to have 5 groups and organize my groups by Vowels. Polka Dot Please has the best table labels in her TPT Store. 


Now, I need to label my supply caddies with A, E, I, O, U, because they are currently color coded. 





Yard Sale!
It is hot, hot, hot and we had a Yard Sale! Honestly, it was total junk that we needed to get rid of. We took our leftover items to Goodwill. 
This wasn't our sign, but I thought it was funny.





Baby/Maternity
Bump Nest- The best thing I ever bought!
If you are pregnant you should totally buy one of these to sleep with! I don't even know if I will be able to stop sleeping with it after having the baby. 

 I purchased the Marina color. It is amazing, my husband is constantly trying to steal mine.





Thanks for listening to my randomness from the week! 








Share:

2 comments

  1. Good idea getting your classroom ready and having a yard sale! We have plenty of "junk" at my house. I love your new pillow - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to feel ready once school starts because I went early to get a head start. :) It feels great to have that "junk" gone! Summer is the perfect time to have a yard sale. I really wouldn't want to do it during the school year.

    ReplyDelete

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN