29 November 2020

Black Friday Cyber Sale



What did you end up getting during the Black Friday Sale or are you still planning to shop on Cyber Monday?

Warning: This will not be your typical teacher Black Friday blog post with pens and post it notes. While I love those things with a passion, this post shares some of my other favorites!

Here are some things I grabbed up.

I absolutely love Aerie for sleep/lounge clothes. I grabbed some of their Real Soft Joggers and the Waffle Henley. These are my favorites. I literally have some on while I am typing this blog up. Last I checked, they are still 50% off. Some sizes are out of stock, but go ahead and sign up for them to notify you when they become available. Thank me later.



https://www.ae.com/us/en/p/women/t-shirts/aerie-t-shirts/aerie-waffle-henley-long-sleeve-t-shirt/5493_2061_618?menu=cat4840006

I also had to stop by Bombas and check out my very favorite socks. I live in their ankle socks. My husband does as well so I grabbed him some as well. They are 20% off with CHEER20



I also checked out JCrew Factory
 
I bought my husband a few things and then ended up throwing in these super soft looking slippers and cute earrings. 








I also thought about my cats and stopped by chewy.com They had a great sale on cat trees. I ended up getting the exact one that we already have, but it has seen lots of love and needs to be replaced.






For Christmas decorating, we decided to get a few more strands of our favorite lights while they are on sale.

These are from Target. They have color and white lights and are Philips brand. I like that they are big and it's plastic around the lights. I've dropped them quite a few times while untangling them and they have yet to break. 



My husband was extremely excited to get a tree for our front porch from Home Depot.



Ok, let's talk for a second about Rakuten. If you shop online a lot and you don't use it, you are missing out. Just leaving money out there that could be in your pocket. I use it as an extension on my computer and before I make a purchase on a website I check click the extension and see if they are offering cash back on what I am about to purchase. I signed up to use it last Christmas and I've already earned $350 to date from them. I admit that I shop online and rarely go into stores (this is just me, even before quarantine). 

Click the photo link below if you also like to shop online and would like to sign up. 







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN