01 January 2021

Year Goals for TPT Authors




I am someone that loves to make lists and charts. I have multiple notebooks with lists and goals charted out in them. I have notebooks at work and notebooks at home. The problem is that I often have trouble finding the specific list I already started on and end up constantly creating new handwritten lists. While there is something absolutely cathartic and internally gratifying about marking through things on a handwritten list, I see the need to better organize myself. Hence, I have created a few digital charts for creating lists, tracking progress and refocusing myself on goals for 2021. I have created this charts and lists using Google Drive and you are more than welcome to use these lists yourself. I figured I would share, because if they can help me then surely they can help someone else as well. These lists/charts were mainly created to help me with Teachers Pay Teachers and social media goals that I have to grow my TPT business.

The topics on this digital list include: 
Instagram - You can track how many followers you have at the beginning of 2021 and then each month's growth.
Facebook - Same concept with tracking the amount of followers you have on your business account and the growth for each month.
Blog Ideas- You can make your goal number of posts for the year and also brainstorm about some topics for each month.
TPT New Product - You can again create your goal for the year and then write ideas for what/which products you would like to work on each month.
TPT Followers - You can track the amount of followers you have at the beginning of 2021 and then each month's growth.


Click HERE to get a copy of the digital file.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN