16 February 2015

Movie Clip Monday- 2/16 Kid President

Thanks to Techie Turtle Teacher for hosting this Movie Clip Monday Linky Party!


This Kid President Pep Talk video is perfect for President's Day and just all around perfect for sharing in your classroom and inspiring your students to be the best person the can possibly be.



Every now and then we all need a Pep Talk! If you have not heard of Kid President or watched his many inspirational videos, I have to insist that you start with this one. You and your students will immediately be hooked and he will become your best friend. A lot like when you read the first Pete the Cat book to your students and they become excited each time you read a new book featuring Pete the Cat.

Kid President is a true role model even though he is young himself. Students will feel that they can make a difference in the world starting now!


There is even a video with Kid President sending Barack Obama a message, perfect for this week!




After sending the message, a couple of months later he meets The President!





After viewing one or all of these videos:
1. Have students write about how the Pep Talk has inspired them to change.
2. Have students write a script of questions they have for The President and make a video.
3.  Have students write a script of questions they have for Kid President and make a video.


I made Character Education Awards to give out each week to students. The award has a Kid President Quote at the bottom.

You can grab these for free HERE


I also have End of the Year Awards with Kid President and Roald Dahl Quotes that you may want to put on your wish list for the End of the Year. (Yes, I know it is February...) HERE




You can join the Movie Clip Monday Linky Party and view the other videos for the week HERE


Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up with me! I love Kid President!! I just bought his book. I haven't had time to read it yet though.

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband got me the book for Valentine's Day-ha! He is a teacher also. I have not had a chance to read it yet either. It is much longer than I expected-which isn't a bad thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN