26 February 2015

TeachersPayTeachers SALE Extended! 28% off my ENTIRE STORE!

The TPT Sale has been extended and today is the last day to grab some deals!
Use the Code HEROES to get a total of 28% off, they are already marked down 20% and this code marks it down 10% off that.

Some of my BUNDLES that I would grab up if I were you! Bundles are already a deal to begin with so this is basically a double deal to get these during this sale!


Over 200 images!

















Also, don't miss out on my many other QR Code Games. They are very engaging and a fun way to integrate technology into math and reading centers for students to use independently.

TPT TIP
Always go back and leave feedback to earn TPT Credits. You can then redeem this credits on future purchases. It is basically, free money! 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN