14 November 2015

Five For Friday- 11/13


My favorite link up of the week with DoodleBugs Five For Friday



This week went by so fast!


What "KIND" of Turkey Are You?
For Kindness Week and Thanksgiving we decorated our bulletin board with turkeys made with coffee filters that were colored with markers and then sprayed with water. Students then use popplet to write different ways they could be kind or show kindness.






We have been learning about owls this week during our writing time. Students made a popplet to organize facts about owls and used that to then write an opening sentence, facts and a closing sentence. Students then published their writing using microsoft word. Students also watercolor painted an owl to go with it.







For phonics this week we worked on sorting ending sounds and patterns in words.




We had a wonderful Veteran's Day Assembly at our school this week.



I've said this many times, but DonorsChoose is pretty amazing! I had a chrombook fund this week that I will be able to add to my classroom. OshKosh B'Gosh funded my project. My students are going to be so excited!
Basically if you've not looked into donorschoose.org, you should!




Thanks for listening to my randomness for the week!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN