19 June 2015

Five for Friday- June 19th


I am excited to link up with DoodleBugs Five For Friday
Disclaimer: I was at the beach this week and yes, you will see some beach photos...


#Makeover Madness

I have given so many products a facelift this week:








You can get the BUNDLE HERE






Also, I helped my husband give some of his products a makeover.
You can find his store HERE











Now for the fun stuff!
We saw starfish, sand dollars, hermit crabs, horseshoe crabs, and dolphins!







Entertainment
Here are the beach reads I finished:





The False Prince was super good. I read it in less than a day and already downloaded book 2 of the trilogy on my kindle.


We also watched a few movies at night: Focus, Jupiter Ascending and The Gambler....not really impressed with any of these...

Any suggestions for a good movie I should watch this summer?


Recipes I tried and really enjoyed this week were from Pioneer Woman (my fave)
We made her French Bread Pizzas- so easy and delish
We also made her Twice Baked Potatoes- Yummy!



I hope you enjoyed my randomness from the week!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN