15 June 2015

#TPTSellerChallenge

I've started the TPT Seller Challenge!
Here are my stats to begin with.

This is a 4 week challenge and I see lots of room to grow and show progress during this challenge. 

Our first task was to remake/refresh an item in our store.
I choose to refresh my Classroom Expectations product. I thought this would be very helpful to start the new school. I used new Clip Art and Fonts. 


The new product has updated Clip Art and Fonts on each page. I use this product daily at the beginning of the school year. I make the pages into a book and we review it on the carpet as a whole group. I always pull it out immediately when we get a new student. This is perfect for PreK-2nd grade with pictures for students that cannot read. Click HERE to see it in my store. 










What do you think?



Share:

5 comments

  1. The graphics you used are adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love using Graphics From the Pond! They make me smile. :)

      Delete
  2. Cute! I'm diggin' the new clipart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clip art is adorable!! I love this and the idea of making a class book with your expectations to review daily and with new students. Great resource!

    Jill
    ABCs and Polkadots

    ReplyDelete

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN