22 November 2014

Blabberize Pilgrims!

Have you heard of or tried the website blabberize.com? It is such a cool tool to use for students to publish writing or share research information. My students drew a picture of a pilgrim and then "blabberized" the pilgrim. They turned out great and my students were so proud. Here are a couple of their finished projects.


There are so many ways you could use this site for your classroom! When I taught 3rd I had students draw pictures of animals and then share facts and about which habitat/region they lived in. I am always interested in finding fun ways to integrate technology and allow my students to share what they have learned. I was able to upload these blabberized projects to my class website for parents to view as well. How could you use blabberize with your class?



Tech Talk Blog Hop

(Update 11/29: I am linking up with Great Minds Teach Alike for her Tech Tools Linky Party!)
Share:

5 comments

  1. Oh Wow! How cool is this site! I can't wait to try this with my students! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add blog hop graphic to your post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Blabberize! Your students did a great job :-) If you have iPads, the ChatterKid app is so easy to use and is just like Blabberize!

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chatterpix-kids-by-duck-duck/id734046126?mt=8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have iPads in my class, I will have to look into using ChatterKid. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness! This is SO cool! I love it! I will be trying it in class soon! I will have to check out the ChatterKid as well. Monica Evon over at iPaddling Through Fourth Grade found Buddy Poke and we use that a lot in my class. Buddy Poke is a free app that uses avatars to make movies and they can share avatars among themselves for group projects.

    Stacie

    www.makingoverthirdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN