16 November 2014

New TPT Products I've Created This Week Including Some FREEBIES!

I am in the middle of working on CVC Clip Art for each vowel. I have finished letter A and E, thus far.

Short A CVC Link
Short E CVC Link

Sight Word Memory Game for lists 1-5
My students love playing memory/concentration I use this as an independent center during literacy stations while I am calling groups over for guided reading.




This is for lists 1-5. You can get a FREE copy of the lists I use and a checklist I use and keep in the back of student folders to keep them informed about their student progress. 


Also, we are using Personal Learning Plans for students at our school this year. Here's another FREEBIE for you! It was really fun to discuss student goals with kinders. They say things like "I want my goal to be to count to big numbers like 257." So, exact! I wish I such precise goals! 




FREE Alphabet Recognition an Sound Identification Parent Letter- I send this home to inform parents about which letter names or sounds their students need to work on. 





I hope you enjoy these new products as much as I enjoyed creating and sharing! 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN