05 March 2015

Book Talk Thursday: Olivia

Book Talk Thursday: Hosted by Reading Toward the Stars!



Olivia by Ian Falconer





This is such a cute story! Olivia is a very likable character and is sure to become your students' best friend after reading some of her stories. This is also Read Across America Week and my class decided to dress up like Olivia (the guys were Oliver...) for the book parade at my school.

I have created a FREEBIE related to this story. This FREEBIE includes multiple writing graphic organizers, technology integration ideas, and additional non fiction and fiction books you can read along with this story.











This is only one of the multiple graphic organizers included in this FREEBIE. 

I hope you enjoy this Book Study. Let me know if you have some other fun ideas to use with this story and your thoughts on the technology integration for this story. 

Refer back to the picture at the top of the page to see other Book Talks in this LINKY PARTY!






Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for linking up again this week! My daughter and I absolutely love Olivia books! She is so much fun!! I love all of your book units you put together. They are so helpful!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Olivia! Blabberize sounds very interesting. Is it free? Maybe you'll be blogging about it in the future? ;)
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN