30 March 2015

New Milestone!

Woohoo! I just reached a new Milestone of having 200 TPT Followers! I realize this is nothing to some of you out there with thousands of followers, but ya gotta start somewhere!

In celebration, I just added a new FREEBIE to my store.
An Addition Subtraction Egg Hunt!

I use this type of Egg Hunt every year, but I just now made the equations all cute for you (and me of course).
We often have our Egg Hunt in the classroom and I have all the boys go in the hallway while the girls hide the eggs and then once they have found a set amount (10 each) I then have my girls go in the hallway and the boys hide the eggs. They almost like hiding the eggs more than finding them and they giggle the whole time! I love giggles in kindergarten!

I hope you enjoy these cards that you can cut apart and place in plastic Easter eggs to hide. My Dollar Tree had packs of 18 eggs for $1. You could also ask parents to send some in.

Click HERE for the FREEBIE!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN