04 March 2015

Favorite Things Linky- March

Favorite Things Linky- March


My favorites for the month!

1. Jeans Days- Let's just be honest, jeans days make everything better! Great morale booster, administrators utilize this tool more often. Mine is great about giving away jeans passes.

2. Re-purposing board games for learning- My students are really enjoying playing chutes and ladders while adding and subtracting. I love picking up board games at yard sales and then re-purposing them for my classroom.  Click HERE to see the addition/subtraction cards in my TPT Store. 

3. New Math Apps- We just started our addition subtraction unit, so I have added new apps to the iPad and math station I CAN List. 
I've added the Bugs and Numbers, Bugs and Buttons, Bugs and Buttons 2 and Juicy Math.
These are all perfect for kindergarten. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN