01 April 2015

Favorite Things Linky - April


Favorite Things Linky- April 


A few of my favorite recent Amazon purchases! 


1. New Phone Case- I've been needing a new phone case. I usually buy an Otterbox case, but they just aren't very cute and I was wanting something new. I have really enjoyed this case thus far. The texture is rubbery which I like. I don't like cases that are smooth and feel like plastic. It is also bright, which I like so I can find it easily. All in all, I like this phone case. 


2. Sanuk Sandals- These sandals are the best! They also have them in zebra print. The bottoms are made from the same material as yoga mats. So comfy! 


3. WD Storage Device- I bought a storage device to start backing up all my TPT files on each week. I had a big mishap on my last computer that suddenly died with tons of my work on it. The worst was my clip art files that I wanted to offer black/white versions as well. Those originals are lost forever! Ugh! I have learned my lesson and I know save them on my one drive, my computer, and this storage device. How and where do you save your files?


Share:

6 comments

  1. Hi Casey...I like your new phone case. I just bought one too, but I haven't put it on yet. I used my earnings at the end of last year to buy a big storage backup system for our whole house and I back up all my files on it every night and then it does a major back-up once a week. I think it's called a Buffalo, but my husband is a tech-nerd and he set it up so I'm not sure. I hope your new system works out for you, because it sure does stink to lose all your files. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey...I like your new phone case. I just bought one too, but I haven't put it on yet. I used my earnings at the end of last year to buy a big storage backup system for our whole house and I back up all my files on it every night and then it does a major back-up once a week. I think it's called a Buffalo, but my husband is a tech-nerd and he set it up so I'm not sure. I hope your new system works out for you, because it sure does stink to lose all your files. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of the Buffalo thing. I will have to look into that! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi Casey,
    I have a Passport Ultra too. It's great.
    Where do you get your Sanuk sandals? How much do they typically cost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your blog! The turquoise is awesome and all the little features make it so cute. I have visited many times, and it is by far the most memorable. Your content is just as fun to read! I'm your newest facebook follower! Thanks, Casey!!
    Marie
    Once Upon a Classroom: A Teacher's Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made my day! Thank you for your sweet comments!

      Delete

BRANDING + BLOG DESIGN BY LAUGH EAT LEARN